Wednesday 14 January 2015

again?

Starglow peers at me from a distance, and asks me, "Why didn't you study biology?"

Spectres of blue, water flowing down my skin, and neon lights remind me that life is but Act III of a Shakespearean tragedy, on repeat. Minus the catharsis.

The timbers of the palisade are shaken; bolts, nails, and wedges falling out, as a fire devours.

And inside, deep deep inside, a babe plays with lotus petals in a blue pond of water and tears. "Nothing's gonna change my world" an echo hums. Looks up with its pretty, innocent eyes, stares at me. "Hi".

Could I rip out my heart, chop it up, and serve it to you on a sizzling platter? With some tabasco perhaps?

Drown in the blue pond, and be born again?


sarveshām svastir bhavatu
sarveshām shantir bhavatu
sarveshām poornam bhavatu
sarveshām mangalam bhavatu

sarve bhavantu sukhinah
sarve santu nirāmayāh
sarve bhadrāni pashyantu

mā kashchidh dukh bhāg-bhavet

No comments:

Post a Comment