Monday 17 June 2013

A Dream I had, and Asleep I Was.

I was crossing between two giant mountains hand crawling on a rather thin rope.

The valley below seemed an eternity away, so far away, and the thought of falling or your hand just slipping was scary. There was another person ahead of me and in the middle of my crossing over, I got tangled in the rope. My arms and legs were all over the place and there was no getting untangled without help.

I remember the person ahead also loosing his grip and holding onto me. I was holding him by his hand, till a rescue chopper showed up and it lowered a rope. I was still tangled, in a mess, but the other person managed to get himself up on the rope.

I was still tangled and a rescuer was sent down on a harness to untangle me.

That's when I woke up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment